I started doing LTCs & Artist Trading Cards in August of 2008.

I hand carve rubber stamps and some of my cards will use images from those. I am a beginner in watercolor arts and some other media. All of my cards are handmade. They are not "prints".
My original watercolors are here at Art In Hand.

Friday, September 18, 2009

And so Day Watches Over the Night

Shimmer & Shine: and so Day Watches Over the Night
September 2009

This card is hand painted. The card itself is made up of layers so to create a stiff, rigid card. All of the black areas of this card is the handcarved stamped image. It appears differently in person. The image was heat embossed with a sparkling embossing pwder. The sparkles in this card doesn't show in the scanned image. The colors of the moon and the sun also has a shimmering pearlescent effect.

No comments: